PLEASE NOTE: Before you can link your Fry’s V.I.P card to an organization, you must have an email address.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
* Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
* Click on “Welcome! Sign In” (top right)
* Click on “No Account? Register” (top right)
* Under “Create an Account”, enter your email and create a password (write down your email & password—you will need it in step 2)
* Under “Select your preferred store”, enter your postal code and click “Find”
* Select your store then click on “Create Account”
* You will then be prompted to check your email for the confirmation email
* Click the hyperlink “View My Account” in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
* Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
* Select “Sign-In”.
* Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (this will be the email and password you created in step 1)
* Under “Welcome back!” click “Your Name/My Account”
* Under “Account Summary” scroll down “Community Rewards”
* Click ‘enroll’ under “Community Rewards”, if prompted, enter personal information
* Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’. (You can get the NPO number from your organization)
* Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization (left side)
* Then select ‘save changes’.
* If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your account summary page.